Order Procedure – This explains in detail how the Event Photo Sales image buying procedures work and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us here.
Direct Electronic funds Transfer (eft)
- Direct deposits can be paid (cash or electronic funds transfer (EFT)) into Event Photo Sales bank account. Bank details provided with your Order.
Card Payments with PayFast
- Secure online Credit/Debit Card Payments with PayFast. Link provided with your Order.
- When making payment, PLEASE USE YOU ORDER NUMBER AS REFERENCE WHEN MAKING PAYMENT.
- To fast track your order e-mail a copy of your proof of payment to: email@example.com
- Orders can only be processed once proof of payment has been received.
- CHEQUE DEPOSITS will only be processed AFTER cleared by the bank (normally 10-12 workdays).
The price you see is the price you pay. There are no hidden costs or sneaky delivery charges.
Your prints (where applicable) will be shipped to the address you specify. We deliver anywhere in South Africa.
International postage rates as per enquiry and quote.
All images are available as Digital Downloads in the following licence categories:
Personal Use – Event Images Only (High resolution) Read more…..
Please contact us with your requirements.
Register and Login
- You must first login or register before you can add pictures to your cart. This allows us to track your favourites and items in your cart when you return.
- Select an event, click on it to open
- Follow the links until you are requested to Login or Register
- Give a Username and Password > Enter >That’s it! You are automatically logged in now and can proceed.
Purchasing an Image
- Select a gallery, if the gallery is not public and requires a password, enter it (password provided with notification link)
- Click on “Cart” icon at the top of selected image
- Window with enlarged view of selected image will open.
- To the right of the image “Select Product Type” and adjust quantity.
- Prints are available in various sizes and media, select the size or product you want and click on “Add to Cart” on the right.
- The page refreshes and you will see a green banner click on “View Cart”.
- You will now see the details of the images selected for purchase, click on “Continue to Checkout”.
- In checkout you have to provide Contact, Billing and Shipping information. Please provide a valid address as this is where the prints will go when shipped. Event Photo Sales will not accept responsibility at all for images delivered to invalid addresses supplied.
- On the same page after providing information you have to select: 1. Shipping method and 2. Payment Method. Then select “Complete my Purchase”
- You will also see the box for a “Discount Code”. If you have a code that is applicable, type in the number and click “apply”. If you do not click on “apply” the discount will not be applied to your order.
- On the next page you will see this: Pending: We have received your order but payment is still pending
- Make Payments as selected. When making payment in Checkout, PLEASE USE YOU ORDER NUMBER AS REFERENCE WHEN MAKING PAYMENT.
- If you purchased downloadable products via Direct EFT, the download links are not visible until the order status is changed to Completed. Users cannot download images until payment is received.
- It means that you must pay the total amount indicated on your order page into the bank account stated. Once confirmation of payment has been received and funds cleared, your order will be processed.
- To fast track your order e-mail us the proof of payment.
- PayFast is a Secure Online Payment Platform for payments with Credit Cards and various other payment options. PayFast automatically notifies us of your payment.
- PayFast processes local and international Visa and Mastercard payments, with a variety of protection mechanisms in place.
- The PayFast link will be on your order.
To locate a copy of your order after you have completed the order or for future reference:
2. On the Client Galleries drop-down list select “Accounts”
3. Between the Website header image and where your Contact Information starts you will see a heading “Orders” your link with order number is shown there, click on it and you will find all information including the banking details reminder to process payment.
If you have any queries please contact us here