Event Photo Sales Contributing Photographer Terms and Conditions
The requirements for submitting your images to Event Photo Sales for selling are as follows:
1. You can only submit images taken by yourself.
2. By submitting your images you grant us permission to sell them based on a personal license and on the conditions as set out below.
2. Select images carefully to enhance your sales success rate.
3. You edit your own images with no watermarks or other markings (we do that) and we upload it to the gallery as received from you.
4. You send your images to us via wetransfer.com, allowed 2GB free per transfer.
1. Normally galleries expire after 14 days from upload due to participants/guests moving on to the next event/function.
2. You are responsible for marketing your own galleries. We also put details on Social Media to assist in increasing your sales.
3. Images upload are unlimited, but we suggest you keep in mind the time it will take your event participants/guests to look through the images in your gallery.
4. Galleries can be split-up in sub-galleries as part of a parent gallery i.e. MTB Event> Start> Actionpoint1> Actionpoint2> Finish.
5. Galleries can be password protected which means that only persons you give the password to will be able to view your gallery.
6. Images are sold with the Event Photo Sales Logo and your accreditation below I.E. EPS Logo + Images by John Doe
7. You own the copyright of your images, but we strive to protect your images from unlawful copying etc through the Event Photo Sales Terms and Conditions and protective Watermarks as set out on our website.
8. Your images will be subject to all conditions as set out on our website at https://eventphotosales.com/order-procedure/terms-and-conditions/
1. You decide your price per image (minimum is R50.00).
2. R5.00 per image is deducted for banking and transfer costs and the balance is split 50/50 between Event Photo Sales and you the Photographer, whatever your nominated selling price.
3. Pay-outs are made when your gallery expires.
4. We provide full record of sales captured through online purchases of images per gallery, which you approve before pay-out is processed.
5. Look-up fees (R25.00 per image) may be charged additional for images after gallery has expired.
License: Digital Downloads – Events
- This is a high-resolution digital copy for personal use only and suitable for printing quality images up to size A4.
- All images are subject to copyright and carries the Event Photo Sales Logo.
- Size: 2128 x 1416 px @240 dpi
- Rights-Managed License: Personal Use – Events
- Duration: Unlimited
- “Personal” refers to personal use that do not generate income or is not used to promote the generation of income or any other use that is not in line with “personal”.
Personal Use License
This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media, for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints for personal use. The Images may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Images may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, re-licensed, or sub-licensed.
Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Images remain exclusively with the Photographer/Event Photo Sales.
There are no warranties, express or implied. The Images are provided ‘as is.’
Neither the Photographer nor Event Photo Sales will be liable for any third-party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Image(s).
Event Photo Sales and/or its staff and/or associates will not be held liable for any claims of any nature be it incidental, consequential or any other damages arising out of the above agreement.
If you have any questions please Contact Us! before completing the Photographer Registration Form